Whether you’re working on a new build, a change of use to an existing building, or an over-glazed extension, EAL Consult can help bring your project to completion. We’ll talk everything through with you and our in-house team, supported by our interdisciplinary network of specialists, is standing by to provide all the assessments you need.
We understand the process of Building Regulations approval for domestic, non-domestic and commercial buildings and we’ll work with you to make sure you have the correct post-construction assessments for Building Control sign-off.
- As-built SAP calculations for new dwellings for new builds to meet Part L Building Regulations.
- As-built SBEM calculations for non-domestic buildings, BRUKL certificates, for Part L for non-domestic or commercial buildings.
- On-construction EPC, Energy Performance Certificates, for completed developments to meet Building Regulations requirements.
- Water efficiency calculations meeting Part G Building Regulations.
- Air testing and air permeability focusing on heat loss and ensuring that buildings meet the requirements of Part L.
- Ventilation testing ensuring airtight buildings meet Part F Building Regulations.
- Sound testing meeting the requirements of Part E Building Regulations.
- Asbestos testing and removal for building refurbishment, making sure asbestos is not present and, if it is, removing it safely.