Overview of pages examples

5th January 2018

Do buildings sweat?

Installing insulation and vapour barriers, particularly in existing buildings not originally designed for them, often leads people to ask whether
2nd November 2018

External Walls Exposed

Building regulations make allowances for existing buildings when it comes to improving thermal performance. It’s called design flexibility. Yet when
2nd October 2018

Beware Building Control Officers – Building Control Officers Beware

Who would like to see their construction projects signed, sealed and delivered, hassle free? Ask a room of a hundred
31st August 2018

What information is required to carry out As Built SAP calculations and how is the On-Construction EPC produced?

This is the most frequently asked question we are asked by clients, architects, developers and construction companies, when they need
16th May 2018

How to Manage the Whole Sustainability Shebang in One Easy Step

Managing the Sustainability Health and Wellbeing of you and your projects – The whole shebang – the hot potato –