EAL Consult provides consultancy & project management on sustainability compliance. Our services include Sustainability and Energy Reports, BREEAM Assessments, SBEM & SAP calculations, LEED Assessments, Code for Sustainable Homes, Home Quality Mark, BREEAM Domestic and Non Domestic Refurbishment Assessments Daylight, Sunlight and Overshadowing Calculations, Part G Water Calculations.
At EAL Consult our clients come first and we endeavour to ensure that all your needs and requirements are met on time.
“When our parents came as grateful refugees to the UK they had left behind forever large families, a homeland, thriving shops and factories, houses filled with books, a piano or violin, wood burning ovens, cherry orchards and court yards for meeting and chatting. They found themselves with plenty of hope and no home, no foundation, no safety net, no roots. We love buildings because they are a universal symbol of accomplishment and community. Why sustainable buildings? To help develop lifetime comfort and security, encourage natural, affordable, energy efficiency and to nurture the establishment of sustainable legacies. Resources are finite and if we all participate we can make our world a more sustainable one. It makes economic sense to reduce energy consumption and use renewable technologies that are carbon friendly. Property becomes more marketable and buildings become a more comfortable place to live and work.” Monique Simons, Co-founder.
- Follow best sustainable practices in our working environment and travel
- Inspire our clients to engage with new sustainable technologies and practices
- Inform our clients of their options in a clear, concise, and transparent way
- Enable our clients to find the most sustainable, as well as the most cost-effective, model for their projects
- Provide a high level of service and customer satisfaction
- Elmhurst registered assessors
- ECMK registered assessors
- BRE registered Code for Sustainable Homes
- Qualified BREEAM assessor
- Qualified BREEAM Domestic Refurbishment assessor
- LEED Certification for LUCIA Building, Valladolid, Spain – awarded LEED Platinum (98 points) for LUCIA Building, Valladolid, Spain
- Green Certification – 4.25 rating for LUCIA Building, Valladolid, Spain
- Energy Certification – ‘A’ rating for LUCIA Building, Valladolid, Spain
- Energy Simulation for LUCIA Building, Valladolid, Spain
EAL Consult are recognised by RIBA and RICS.
The Passivhaus Trust is an independent, non-profit organisation that will provide leadership in the UK for the adoption of the Passivhaus standard and methodology. Its aim is to promote the principles of Passivhaus as a highly effective way of reducing energy use and carbon emissions from buildings in the UK, as well as providing high standards of comfort and building health.
Passivhaus is the leading international low energy, design standard. Over 20,000 houses, schools, offices and other buildings have been designed, built and tested to this standard across Europe.