Welcome to EAL Consult for Planning and Building Regulations Solutions
Seeking expertise to guide you through the planning process for your sustainable, energy-efficient building?
Upgrading an existing building to meet new PAS2035 Retrofit Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES)?
Looking for support on meeting the requirements of the Building Regulations Part L, and on creating outstanding housing and commercial property?
Needing guidance for Net Zero or Future Homes Standards?
We’re here to help
It’s a win-win. You’ll be providing high-quality, valuable property, with benefits for your clients, tenants, buyers – and your bottom line.
Meeting energy, sustainability, environmental and planning conditions, and building regulations is a requirement for all building projects. Whatever stage you’re at with your project, we’ll help you create a desirable, cutting-edge, regulation-compliant and profitable building.
We provide consultancy and project management for sustainability compliance.
- Elmhurst Registered Assessors
- ECMK Registered Assessors
- BRE Registered Code for Sustainable Homes
- Qualified BREEAM Assessors
- Accredited Retrofit Assessor TrustMark approved operating within the PAS 2035; specification for the energy retrofit of domestic buildings.
- Building Regulations Part L Compliance SAP and SBEM
- Energy Assessments
- Sustainability Statements
- Circular Economy Statements
- Daylight, Sunlight and Overshadowing Reports
- BREEAM Assessments
- Environmental Reports
- Geotechnical Reports
- Flood Risk Assessments
- Air Quality Assessments
…and much more.
Energy Assessments and Sustainability Statements and Reports
Meeting local authority requirements and securing planning permission.
Smashing Net Zero
Starting today to make sure future projects make the most of net zero design and technologies from the start.
SBEM Calculations and BRUKL Reports
Non-domestic thermal calculations for Part L approval.
Domestic ‘As Designed’ and ‘As Built’ thermal calculations for Building Control sign-off.
Helen Wollaston – Design Director – McLaren Construction
Jack O’Brien – Comer Homes